Buddha's Way & Yin Yoga Workshop at Vinya Loft Bremen (in German)
For all levels from beginners to experienced yoga practitioners and yoga teachers.
"Everything begins with us and ends with us. There is no situation or person responsible for causing ourselves stress, just ourselves." - Markus Henning Giess
- Learning the reality from a different perspective and in doing so, reducing stress.
- Learning to focus one's awareness and and perception for what it really is.
- Learning to know one's mind through thought, emotion, reaction.
- Learning to understand the Interrupter and how to release emotional states
• How does the mind function?
• Buddha's Way – the way out of suffering
• How does the mind cause dis-ease?
• How does stress arise?
• What happens in the body under stress?
• Stress – Fear - Ego
• consciousness, perception, personal responsibility
• to see the life as it really is
• poisons of the mind
• doctrines, patterns, values, programs, identification und conditioning
• Thoughts – Emotions – Reactions
• The Interrupter – The Observer – Who observes?
• what happens in the body during meditation
• meditation & breath
• yin yoga, the perfect preparation for meditation ´physically and psychologically´
• Attention exercises
• Sitting positions for meditation practice
• Deep breathing meditations with variations
• Gratefulness meditation
• Yin yoga practice
"We leave our ego behind and come into our selves. Life is so much simpler then we think!" - Markus Henning Giess
9:00am - 12pm & 1.30pm - 4.30pm
For more information, please go to Vinya Loft Yogastudio