Buddha's Way & Yin Yoga Workshop at Yin Yoga Napier (in English)
"Everything begins with us and ends with us. There is no situation or person responsible for causing ourselves stress, just ourselves." - Markus Henning Giess
- Learning the reality from a different perspective and in doing so, reducing stress.
- Learning to focus one's awareness and perception for what it really is.
- Learning to know one's mind through thought, emotion, reaction.
- Learning to understand the Interrupter and how to release emotional states
• How does the mind function?
• Buddha's Way – the way out of suffering
• How does the mind cause dis-ease?
• How does stress arise?
• What happens in the body under stress?
• Stress – Fear - Ego
• Consciousness, perception, personal responsibility
• To see the life as it really is
• Poisons of the mind
• Doctrines, patterns, values, programs, identification und conditioning
• Thoughts – Emotions – Reactions
• The Interrupter – The Observer – Who observes?
• What happens in the body during meditation
• Meditation & breath
• Yin yoga, the perfect preparation for meditation ´physically and psychologically´
• Attention exercises
• Sitting positions for meditation practice
• Deep breathing meditations with variations
• Gratefulness meditation
• Yin yoga practice
"We leave our ego behind and come into our selves. Life is so much simpler then we think!" - Markus Henning Giess
9:30am - 1pm & 2pm - 5.30pm
NZ$140 / $120 (early bird offer if booked and fully paid by 31 May)
Yin Yoga Napier, 35 Hastings Street, Napier